Sunday, July 01, 2007

The first translation of my manga!

The Korean translation of my first manga has been made by Han Seung publishing, and it looks great (although I can't read the Korean)!


As for my second manga, it's coming along. Due to my wife's complicated pregnancy, I had taken a hiatus from this project. But I'm working hard on it again, now that Audrey has been safely born, and things have stabilized a bit. I've also started exercising again, which does help keep me at a higher energy level so that I have the stamina to work on my manga after my day job.

Audrey's been doing well, and I've been taking plenty of photos. I sold off a lens that I wasn't using, and upgraded my telephoto zoom to an image stabilized and optically superior version. So my current lineup is very functional now with the Canon EF-S 17-55mm f/2.8 IS, EF-S 60mm f/2.8 macro, and EF 70-200mm f/4 IS on a Canon EOS 20D.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home