Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Audrey is born!

On April 18th, our daughter, Audrey, was born. As a golden pig on the Chinese zodiac, she adds to our tradition of surrounding my wife with pigdom, as our dog, Heidi, eats like a pig, and our other dog, Alfie, snorts like one. I was also born a pig.


My wife had a complicated pregnancy, so the sleepless nights that followed after the birth were pretty simple in comparison. It's given me an excuse to do more photography, and Audrey, at least not yet, doesn't mind me taking pictures of her. I can't wait for the weather to get better so that I can take some fresh spring pictures of the new baby.

Of course I'm not expecting her to get deeply entrenched into Gundam plastic modeling, but I am really looking forward to all the fun activities we'll be able to do together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home